American Health Advantage of Oklahoma (HMO I-SNP) focuses on Members who meet residential requirements in the American Health Advantage of Oklahoma participating nursing homes located in the following counties:
Within these counties, you must live in one of our participating nursing homes. For a list of participating nursing homes please call Member Services or you may use the Provider Directory to search for a list of participating nursing homes.
If you are a resident of one of the participating nursing homes, you may be eligible to enroll in American Health Advantage of Oklahoma and receive the plan’s many benefits:
- Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Vision, dental, hearing, routine foot care, and preventive services and screenings.
- Coordinated care and more personal attention.
- Dedicated nurse practitioner as your trusted partner to manage your care and collaborate with your doctors, your family, and the nursing home staff.
- Regular visits from your nurse practitioner to your residing nursing homes to help avoid unnecessary and often unwanted trips to the hospital.
- Nurse practitioners can complete tests and treatments in the nursing home that are normally done in the hospital.
- One point of contact for communication with you, your family, your doctors, and the home nursing staff.
The Open Enrollment Period for Institutionalized Individuals (OEPI) interested in joining American Health Advantage of Oklahoma is continuous for eligible individuals. If you are eligible, you can enroll in American Health Advantage of Oklahoma at any time.
You can join American Health Advantage of Oklahoma if you have Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance), reside in or are expected to reside in a participating long-term care nursing home for 90 days or longer, and meet American Health Advantage of Oklahoma’s eligibility requirements.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can enroll at any time, effective the first day of the following month after you enroll.
Call 1-866-583-4649; TTY 711 to speak with a American Health Advantage of Oklahoma Representative, or click to download an Enrollment Form and mail it to us at the address below.
Our trained American Health Advantage of Oklahoma Representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) from October 1 through March 31, and Monday to Friday (except holidays) from April 1 through September 30.
Or fill out the information request form and a American Health Advantage of Oklahoma Representative will call you.
Ready to enroll in American Health Advantage of Oklahoma?
Click the Enroll Now link below to download an Enrollment Form and mail it to us at the address below, or call 1-866-583-4649; TTY 711. Our trained member service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.