American Health Advantage of Oklahoma’s goal is to provide its members with the most appropriate care in the safest and most efficient manner possible. We strive to provide better health outcomes for our members by delivering a more integrated and coordinated system of care than what is offered through the traditional Medicare Program. Our Model of Care was carefully developed by an experienced team of medical professionals, health care providers and pharmacists and approved by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
American Health Advantage of Oklahoma Members can expect:
- Access to an expansive provider network including primary care and long-term care specialists along with other specialties such as cardiology, endocrinology, orthopedics and urology just to name a few.
- Direct access to care-coordinators and nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An individualized plan of care developed by your health care providers and your family to provide better health outcomes.
- A specialized prescription drug formulary designed to meet the unique needs of our members.
- Preventative Care at the right time to reduce emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
- All the benefits of Original Medicare (Parts A&B), plus access to Supplemental Benefits beyond what Original Medicare Covers.